Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stress Relief

My girl has spent her young life never stepping foot in a public school setting.  Not that it is right or wrong it is simply not the path we chose for our kids.  This morning Abigail took the ACT test at our local high school along with several hundred others.  She came home with horror stories of desks lined up in rows and the back of one desk touched the front of the next desk!  Stories of having to wait until break time to use the facilities! She cracks me up!  

Good news is that after such a stressful day she was able to hang out with friends this evening.  Katy, a friend from CHANT softball had her 15th birthday party and the girls celebrated!  I'm thinking that inflatable obstacle course would be a great way to wind down! 

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

No comments: