Sunday, December 4, 2016

Peter's Miraculous Escape

We are plugging right along on the study of Acts.  Today I covered chapter 12 in class.  Several of the parents stayed so I could break the kids up into smaller groups to review chapters.  

I printed up question cards and broke them up into packets by chapter.  The adults would ask the kids the questions and they would write their answer on a small dry erase board and hold up their board.  I found a sale on the dry erase boards at Dollar General.  I only had drive to four different locations to round up 35 boards! I'm not sure I saved any money! 

One of the kids favorite games we play is a Jeopardy version of the book of Acts.  I load in new questions each week and they can earn 100 to 500 points based on the level of difficulty of the question. 

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

No comments: