Saturday, January 21, 2017

Game Board Carrying Bag

Each year I create game boards for my Bible Bowl class to use in review games.  This make a great way to review our Bible lessons.  However, I don't have a regular classroom for my class so I have to transport my games back and forth to class each week. 

The only problem with this is that they are 24"x36" foam board games, a little awkward to carry.  I knew it wouldn't take much to create a custom carry bag, so with less than two yards of fabric I went to work.  

Taking two side panels 26"x 40", I created a draw string close complete with a side pocket for game pieces. Now I can transport my Paul Down the Wall, Jeopardy, and Zapped games back and forth to class. 

Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I trust your commands.  Psalm 119:66

No comments: