Sunday, August 6, 2017

All Together

The best day of the week is always the Lord's Day!  This is the first Sunday with Caleb home for the summer.  He's spent 10+ weeks working at the Lakewood Church of Christ in Baytown, Texas.  We just have a few weeks until he heads back to school for his junior year at Lubbock Christian University. 

Singing together, praying together, taking communion, reading scripture with the body of Christ the meets at McDermott Road, absolutely my favorite way to spend the day!  

Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” When they had sung a hymn. Matthew 26:27-30

No comments: