Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Visiting 'My Kids'


We headed up to Lubbock Christian University for a few days.  It was odd to be on campus while Caleb is traveling aboard.  

We headed up after Abigail's Collin College classes and made it in time to have dinner with Richard, Melissa and Sonny. 

After a great Mexican dinner and some banter and texts with Caleb in Spain, we headed to Richard and Melissa new apartment.  

It was a real joy to see their home and to see them so happy in their new life as a married couple!  It was also good to spend time with Sonny and exchange Caleb stories.   I sure miss my kids! 

For the sake of my family and friends,
    I will say, “Peace be within you.”
For the sake of the house of the Lord our God,
    I will seek your prosperity.
Psalm 122:8-9

No comments: