Tuesday, October 24, 2017

1 Samuel Chapter Headings Bible Bingo

Another game I created today was a Bible Bingo for the chapter headings in 1 Samuel.  The set contains 30 randomized, 1 Samuel Chapter Heading bingo calling cards. 

Each card contains 24 Chapter Headings and 1 free space.I printed my cards and laminated for long term use. Because they are  laminated the cards can be marked and wiped off with a dry erase marker or used with game chips. 

I have a Caller Card to keep track of Headings that have been called out. The caller will call out a heading and if it is on the players card, they cover that space with a chip. The winner is the first person to cover a vertical, horizontal or diagonal row! 

This is great for a classroom time extender, for Bible Bowl preparation, or just plain fun! The main learning element in this game is as we play I ask the kids what events happened in that heading.  Or question where that happened in the chronology of the book of 1 Samuel. All headings are taken from the English Standard Version. If you would like your own set, I have them available HERE. I also have a small version with only four player cards HERE

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1 John 4:1 

No comments: