Sunday, November 26, 2017

Class Review Games

Today was one of our Texas Bible Bowl classes favorite days, review time!  With is being Thanksgiving weekend I didn't want to introduce new material, so we spent the class period reviewing everything we've covered  from 1 Samuel chapters 1-13.

Some of the classes favorite games to play to review are Tic Tac Toe, Jeopardy and Ha! Part of the material I create when I write the Student Study Guide for Texas Bible Bowl are review cards.  These cards are the questions contained in the Study Guide formatted with single question and answer with chapter and verse printed on 3"x 5" cards.

Using an Oxford Card File and 1-31 Index Card Dividers, I file my 3" x 5" review question cards by chapter number, then when I'm ready to play a review game I pull out the cards for the chapter we are reviewing! The game links above will take you to step by step instructions if you would like to create your own review games, perfect for reviewing any Bible lesson! 

Here is a link to my 1 Samuel lessons for Texas Bible Bowl, the lessons are based on the ESV.  


Whoever fears the Lord has a secure fortress,
    and for their children it will be a refuge.

Proverbs 14:25

No comments: