Sunday, December 10, 2017

A Time to Celebrate

What an incredibly fun day!  First off it's the Lord's Day, the very best day of the week when we celebrate when Jesus Christ rose from the dead. 

Next up was Bible class where we are studying the book of Psalms and it's wonderful collection of poems, hymns, and prayers. That was followed by our Bible Bowl class.  My favorite Biblical Text & Preaching Major taught today lesson over chapters 15 & 16 of 1 Samuel.  

How could the day possibly get any better, you ask.  When it came snack time, I found out they had an unexpected surprise planned!  My Bible Bowl moms surprised me with birthday cake, confetti, noisemakers and a beautiful cake!  

We take a break from Bible Bowl at the end of the year so the the kids held an early surprise for me.  I was blown away, I had no idea what they were up too!  Such a fun, heart warming day, filled with lots of sweet hugs and lovely hand made cards! 

Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance.  John 20:1

No comments: