Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Heartfelt Friends

Each month our Heartfelt Ministry meets for a meal, fellowship and Bible study.  The ladies in the church are split up into smaller groups of ten to twelve ladies.  It is a ministry that puts women in the church at different walks of life together.  

One of the biggest benefits for our family is that it gives Frankie a group of friends.  Frankie looks forward to this evening so much every month.  I love these sweet ladies who open their homes and prepare our study each month. 

I enjoy spending time with these ladies who I wouldn't normally hang out with just because we are at different places in life with our children.  I especially enjoy the wisdom of the more seasoned moms who have walked through the life I'm currently navigating.  They've been a great resource especially with Caleb traveling abroad. 

God is within her, she will not fall;
    God will help her at break of day.
Psalm 46:5

No comments: