Monday, December 18, 2017

How To Gurus

Last night I was laying in bed reading when I noticed that the ceiling fan was creating a funny shadow.  When I looked up the ceiling fan/light was hanging by the wires and not the bracket.  So at eleven o'clock Jon and Caleb dismounted the the fixture. 

Today the guys headed to Home Depot to purchase a new fixture. It was sweet to see the guys working together. I can't think of much they haven't figured out together how to repair. From car repairs, laying wood flooring, installing a new tub, plumbing fixtures and most of the electrical fixtures in the house.  If they don't know how to tackle a project the two will do some research and measuring and in no time they have a plan! 

It is one of my favorite things about Jon and I love that he has passed his love for learning new things on to Caleb. 

As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him Psalm 103:13

No comments: