Thursday, December 28, 2017

One More Birthday

It seems like we've been celebrating my birthday for a few weeks but it's not everyday that a girl turns 50! Today was my favorite celebration, the small quiet celebration with my sweet family.  

Jon and the kids prepared my birthday breakfast in bed complete with bacon, eggs and fried toast! Yum! We all piled in our bed and opened gifts and cards and by all I mean all, even Padme' made up on the bed too.  

There was still a big birthday cake from Abigail's celebration yesterday so I was happy with a cupcake topped with candles! 

A perk of having holiday birthdays it that Caleb is home to join in the celebration! 50 years of life have been pretty fantastic, I'm looking forward to the next 50 or so! 


My son, do not forget my teaching,
    but keep my commands in your heart,
for they will prolong your life many years
    and bring you peace and prosperity.

Proverbs 3:1-2

No comments: