Sunday, June 24, 2018

Caleb Preaching


Just a few days shy of his twenty-first birthday, Caleb preached before over a thousand people!  I can't even imagine feeling comfortable enough to speak in front of that many people, much less preaching! 

He spoke on Worship, specifically using Revelation chapter 4 as his text.  No surprise that he would start off in Revelation, it's always been one of his favorite books.  There's something very satisfying in knowing how something is going to turn out. In the case of the book of Revelation, bad things will happen but in the end God wins.  And in this case we will praise Him. 

I listened in awe of this  man standing before the congregation, teaching and preaching and humbled that God had allowed us to raise him.  I know most people saw the young man but I had definite flash backs of the young boy who had stood there many times before over the last seventeen years! 

You can download or listen to his sermon by clicking HERE

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 1 Corinthians 13:11

No comments: