Sunday, July 1, 2018

Granny's Visit to the Frisco Heritage Museum


Granny came for visit this weekend!  Hooray! Unfortunately, Caleb is out of the country again but we got to spend time together.  On Saturday we took Granny to Frisco Heritage Museum.  

The museum has all kinds of rail memorabilia.  It also features a turn of the century printing press, and a service station with cars from 1915 and 1930.  Frisco is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. and the museum was created to preserve the city's heritage. 

Granny shared stories with the girls about packing a lunch and riding the rail with Aunt Cathy to go visit relatives when they were little girls. 

Granny and Frankie worked on a puzzle together.  I think this time it was horses! Imagine that!  Granny joined us for church this morning before she headed back to Tulsa. 

Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16

No comments: