Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Roaring Good Time

I am having a ball with my sweet preschoolers!  They are so precious.  I've been blessed with absolutely the sweetest group of children.  They are coming together as a group to encourage either and work well together. 

Today we began our morning work under my big umbrella because it was raining outside. Our Bible lesson was Joseph and his coat of many colors.  The kids made beautiful water color coats. 

Our unit study this week was about bears.  So the kids acted out the story as I read it, complete with hibernating and roaring when they woke up!   I'm pretty sure my teacher friend across the hall really appreciated our energy! 

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.  Colossians 3:17

No comments: