Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Her Mission Field

Usually when I post to the blog I prefer to make a collage of pictures but today I'm going with just this one photo.  It depicts most of my favorite catcher girls softball world.  I don't think there has ever been a game when she hasn't made small talk with the home plate umpire.  

Abigail has this great mindset that she will be spending the next ninety minutes with him looking over her shoulder they might as well be able to make small talk.  We were sitting in the stands the other night at a tournament when the officials for her next game stood behind the backstop.  One of our teams parents heard the umpire say he would ump behind home plate because 'that girl' is my favorite catcher.  She's my favorite too! 

The HSAA Angels lost to Ursuline Academy but it was a close game! Next time! 

Wisdom gives strength to the wise man more than ten rulers who are in a city. Ecclesiastes 7:19

No comments: