Sunday, January 13, 2019

Study Hard!


Our Bible Bowl class is working our way through the book of John!  Texas Bible Bowl will be here in no time! Today I had the kids work on their chapter heading cards. 

There are seventy-eight chapter headings in the book of John.  These are important for study because if you are studying scripture with someone and they want to know where baptism is required for salvation you could direct them to John 3:5; Galatians 3, Matthew 28 or Acts chapter 2. 

So many great uses for knowing where to find things in scripture outside of the Bible Bowl application.  Primarily would be that you can't teach someone else what you don't know.  Also in times of trouble it brings a ready recall to the comfort the Spirit offers us.  

These kids are doing great and I can't wait to see how the Lord will use them in His kingdom! 

I have stored up your word in my heart,
    that I might not sin against you. Psalms 119:11

No comments: