Monday, March 7, 2011

LTC Painting















Leadership Training for Christ allows youth grades 3-12th to develop their talents for serving God. Chorus, Puppets & Drama are just the beginning, there are dozens of areas where the kids can demonstrate their gifts.
.
Last year was Abigail first year at Art, she had so much fun, she decided to do another painting. Working with acrylics she depicted the opening of the first seal. Below is the description she is including with this submission:

"This picture is of the first seal with the rider on the shite horse, 'I looked and there before me was a shite horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode as a conqueror bent on conquest.' Revelation 6:2. The horse and rider are shown coming out of the seal."

1 comment:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd