Monday, March 14, 2011

Tom Sawyer has Nothing on Me!


Jon has several 'projects' going on in the back yard. So I thought I would help out by using the power washer to clean the privacy fence before we restain and seal it. The project took about four days. The kids would come out every once in a while and ask to help. I really thought nothing of it until the following Monday when Abigail's piano teacher asked if her what fun thing she did over Spring Break. Abigail responds, ‘My mom made us do school work all week, but on Thursday she did let us use the power washer to clean the privacy fence!’

Next week she can tell Ms. Kathy that I let her use a paint brush on the newly cleaned fence!

"Make the work harder for the men so that they keep working and pay no attention to lies." Exodus 5:9

No comments: