Friday, August 2, 2013

Funtastic Friday


Throughout the summer our youth group at church have participated in Funtastic Friday.  This is usually just an evening of silliness and bonding for the kids that is concluded with a devotion and worship time. 
 
Tonight's event was a video scavenger hunt.  The kids were separated into five groups and competed to finish their lists.  Some of the fun items they needed to capture were:  a photo on a couch in IKEA; photo on a train track; a photo outside of a snow cone shop; a photo inside Sam Moon with each member holding a Hello Kitty item and even a photo in front of one of the many longhorn statues in Frisco. 
 
Caleb and Abigail were in separate groups but both had a great home and came home with fun stories.  I remember doing Polaroid scavenger hunts with the youth group when Frankie was this age.

On my bed I remember you;
    I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help,
    I sing in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 63:6-7


No comments: