Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Shooting



I could spend all day in a museum, or at the opera or symphony, but honestly there are very few kids that feel that way.  My kiddos have grown up with it and tolerate them well enough, but I do like to add in something for them on the days they indulge my artsy side. So today following the Dallas Museum of Art we headed over to the Texas Archery Academy. 
 
If you see the photo in the collage on the lower left corner, that is how I spend time at the range, drinking my mocha latte and reading whatever book I picked up, both from the Half-Price Books store just down the street from the archery range.  Jon always shoots with the kids and they wander to various ranges and shoot. 
 
Today Frankie wanted to teach me how to shoot,  she had so much fun at my inability and her expertise!  Love that girl!

Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
“The Lord has done great things for them.”
Psalm 126:2

No comments: