Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving 2013, is in the books and it was wonderful!  We headed to Oklahoma on Wednesday and were able to spend a day with Mimi, brother, his wife, and Uncle David!  Thursday we headed to Granny's house to spend the day with her, Uncle Bob, and our two nephews.  Friday we spent the day with my Mom and Mr. Bob.  I know what you are thinking, wow, I bet you guys were full!  The answer is yes, but that did not stop us from eating!  The food and fellowship was fabulous, I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was too busy enjoying everyone! 

On Sunday we headed to Broken Arrow Church of Christ for services.  Sissy got to see her beloved Ms. Kim and Caleb was so happy to see Mr. Tim.  We miss their sweet family ministering in Plano, but are so happy when we head to Oklahoma to get to see them.  I still feel a little lost in the lobby at the BA church, I kept looking for my Dad.  That probably sounds odd, but after 20 years of meeting him in the lobby after services at our designated 'spot,' I was a little lost.

We headed home Sunday after we picked up Frankie's puppy, Padme'.  Sunday, December 1st is Padme's birthday and she and Frankie were very happy to be reunited. Hoping everyone had a wonderful holiday! 

For long ago, there had been directors for the musicians and
 for the songs of praise
 and thanksgiving to God.
Nehemiah 12:46


No comments: