Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday's Bible Bowl Practice


In October we began preparing for the Texas Bible Bowl over the Life of Moses.  It will cover much of Exodus, some from the book of Numbers and Deuteronomy.  Every Sunday I have twelve sweet kiddos grade 3-11 eager to spend an hour and half learning more about Moses.  Okay, eager may be an exaggeration, but, they keep showing up, doing their weekly homework, so I'll take that! 

Today we worked on a little review with an Exodus board game and a Ten Commandments board game.  I was very happy to find Moses board games on-line, because the last several years I have had to make my own games and that can be tough.  When we competed over the book of Revelation that was tough to make into a board game!  

Look at those sweet faces! 


You shall teach them to your children, talking of them when you are sitting in your house, and when you are walking by the way, 
and when you lie down, and when you rise.

Deuteronomy 11:19

No comments: