Sunday, June 1, 2014

Post Season Softball Tournament




Our spring softball season has come to close this weekend was our Shock Waves tournament ball games.  I would love to report that the girls played amazing ball, but the truth is they played a good game but were out played and did not advance in the tournament. It was a fun game, wish it had gone better for the girls!  They have really enjoyed playing together this season and know they will look forward to playing together again in the Fall. 


When they finished up the game we headed over the the church building for VBS rehearsal.  Caleb, Abigail and myself are in the four nights performances.  Frankie will be working with her four year old class.  I'll post more pictures from VBS soon! 


I will make every effort so that after my departure you may be able at any time to recall these things.  2 Peter 1:15

No comments: