Tuesday, June 17, 2014

VBS Moses: Night 3








Our story continues tonight with Moses returning to Egypt and meeting up with Aaron the two of them delivered the message to the elders that God was going to deliver them.
Tonight's play ran through all ten plagues ending in Pharaoh agreeing to release the Isrealites.  This evening Abigail played the role of one of Pharaoh's sorcerers who duplicated the staff to a snake trick.  Caleb was a giant frog during second plague.  I was a back up singer as we went through the musical numbers including, "There's lots of blood in the N - I - L - E," sung to the "It's lots of fun at the Y.M.C.A." Village People song. 

The singing ability and voice quality in our congregation is incredible!  In my wildest dreams I sound like that when I sing, but the truth is, the back up vocals were recorded and I stood on stage and lip synced!! 

Tonight's story is taken from Exodus 4:29 - 11:10 and 12:29-32  




No comments: