Friday, September 11, 2015

Minion College Care Package


Time to send another care package to Lubbock!  For this one the girls and I chose a Minion theme from Despicable Me.  We filled his box with Twinkies, applesauce, apple drinks, gummy fruits and other minion merchandised food.  We looked for the minion Tic Tacs but the stores were sold out! 

The girls also made minion themed cards for their brother, one with a Doctor Who motif and the other with a Lord of the Rings reference. The boy loves Sci-fi so all references were appreciated.  

There are just so many fun ideas and you know the boy is loving the snacks.  Again, the lack of a constant abundance of food is his chief complaint about college.  The home schooled kid was spoiled by doing school work less than thirty feet from the refrigerator! 

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat,
I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink
Matthew 25:35 

No comments: