Monday, October 19, 2015

Lubbock Christian University Chapel

This morning the girls and I were volunteering at Metro Relief.  I generally shut my phone off while we're there because it is a huge distraction.  When we came home at lunch and I checked my phone I had texts with these great shots of Caleb reading scripture at Lubbock Christian University's chapel. His Honors professor was responsible for organizing chapel today and asked Caleb on the way to chapel if he would help lead!  How cool is that.  No, Caleb never mentioned it, nor would he.  But I'm so thankful for his friends who sent me the pictures, it makes me thrilled to see him feeling so comfortable in his new grown up world! 

Start children off on the way they should go,

    and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Proverbs 22:6 

No comments: