Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Bible Bowl Superstars!


The college kids stuck around for a little bit Sunday afternoon to encourage my Bible Bowl kids!  Needless to say the kids were thrilled to have the big boys in class!  I gave them a little quiz over Joshua chapters 3 & 4 and the big boys helped them out with the answers.   I love the legacy the big boys have passed to the younger kids.  When Caleb and Richard began with Bible Bowl, Joshua, Judges and Ruth was their first year; and now many of the kids pictured are in their first and second year of Bible Bowl because of the encouragement they have received from the big kids. 

Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. I Timothy 4:12

No comments: