Saturday, April 23, 2016

My Hero

Today my softball girl got to channel her alter ego.  You see, on her CHANT softball team there are three Abigails.  One is Abby and one goes by Abigail, so when our Abigail joined the team she needed a different name.

The coach began calling her 'Kirk' shortening our last name and then one of the seniors dubbed her 'Captain Kirk.'  But don't be confused, that would be the Chris Pine Captain Kirk not William Shatner.  

So tonight when one of her team mates had a birthday party with a cosplay theme Abigail went as Captain Kirk.  I'm pretty sure the mustard yellow isn't her color but I still think she makes a smashing Captain!  These pictures are so fun to see the softball girls out of uniform and goofing off! 


There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil. This also, I saw, is from the hand of God, for apart from him who can eat or who can have enjoyment?

Ecclesiastes 2:24-25

No comments: