Monday, June 20, 2016

Brotherly Love


Road trip!  My boy took the day off work so we could make a trip up to Ada to check out the Gungan's new home! They closed on the new house two weeks ago and we were excited to see their fabulous new digs.  So happy that they are settling in to their new home.

Richard also took off work today so we could all be together.  It was great to see the kids together laughing and hanging out.  Richard took them out on the gator to check out the two ponds on the property and Grandma took us on a tour of the house. 

I miss them so much!  We have the best time laughing together.  For lunch, Richard borrowed the church van so that all seven kids, two moms, Grandma and Uncle Jason could ride together into to town. The best lunch in Tupelo is at the truck stop! It was great!  


As a mom, it was great to see Caleb and Richard goofing off. I never had any doubts when they decided to room together that they would be a good match.  And a year later after 24/7 together they are still the best buddies!  They cut up, pick on and wildly defend anyone who picks on any of their group!  My girls have been blessed to have these extra brothers.  I would claim any of them as my own kiddo!  

We had a great day together and I look forward to the next time! 


A man who has friends must himself be friendly,
But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know they were glad to see you! Love seeing the Kirkwoods and Duncans together.