Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Mother's Day in June

My little momma made the road trip from Tulsa to Plano.  After our visit in Ada yesterday, we swung by Atoka to meet up with my mom and bring her into Texas.  I'm sure she could have made it just fine but with all of the growth in North Texas I just felt better driving her in myself. 


It was good to have a few days to hang out and visit.  We took her over to Hawaiian Falls and showed her where Caleb has worked the last three years.  We also made a run over to Nebraska Furniture Mart, it is one of those stores you just have to see to believe.  Plus, my mom loves all the home decorating ideas.  I think we could have rented a U-Haul and redecorated both houses.

After all that shopping we headed over to Cheddar's for lunch including a large stack of onion rings, always a favorite! It was a short visit but a good one. We're looking forward to her next visit.


Treat older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity. I Timothy 5:1-2

No comments: