Friday, January 13, 2017

Care Package for my College Kid

Caleb has been busy this week with the rush activities for the incoming members of his club.  They've had activities every evening this week and are finishing off with a camping trip this weekend.  When I talked to Caleb he was already hoarse.

The girls and I loaded up a care package with cough drops, hot tea, vitamin C, Jell-O and some Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup.  The goodies should arrive in Lubbock on Monday after his long weekend and hopefully he can recoup and be ready to focus on his classes! 

I'm not sure how Caleb keeps up with everything between club, tutoring others, working in the Bible office, student senate, Ambassadors, Honor's program and his classes!  I get tired just thinking about all the stuff he's involved in, but he seems to enjoy every minute.   

I think if I was taking hermeneutics, homiletics, missions and Greek II my brain would be toast and I wouldn't be able to do anything else but study.  But somehow he manages all of it and still keeps his name on the Dean's List!  I'm kind of proud of that boy! 

Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you,
 even as your soul is getting along well.  3 John 1:2

No comments: