Thursday, March 23, 2017

Crown of Glory

A few weeks ago we ran into the Toni & Guy hair college to get our hair cut.  I had failed to tell Abigail that the she was getting a hair cut.  Some how she was mentally unprepared for the event!?!  I don't know, all I can say is she's sixteen!  

Anyway, Frankie and I got our hair cut and Abigail squeaked out of it. Today, mentally prepared for this seemingly life altering event, she had two inches cut off the back of her hair.  

All of those pony tail twisties have taken a toll on her hair, but she loves it long and long hair is easier to take care of.  I did get a kick out of the twenty-somethings who have dyed their hair gray as I'm hanging on to what hasn't turned gray! 

Gray hair is a crown of glory;
    it is gained in a righteous life.
Proverbs 16:31

No comments: