Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Family Photos

For Mother's Day I requested family pictures both as a gift for me and to have as a gift for the grandmothers. I know they will arrive a little late but with Caleb in college and Abigail has worked every day for the past week, I took what I could get.

I was really ecstatic at the results.  These are a few of the outtakes, I didn't want to post my favorites from the proofs until the grandmothers receive them.   

If you're in the area and need a fabulous photographer who is just a joy to be around, and incredibly humble, I can hook you up! 

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders I Thessalonians 4:11-12

No comments: