Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Kyodai Formal


This post is a little out of order but I just now downloaded the photos off of my phone.  This year in addition to LCU's Honors Program, LCU's Ambassador Program, Student Senate, tutoring math students, working in the Bible Office Caleb was also an officer in Kyodai.  Tonight was the big end of the year celebration for Kyodai.  

Caleb and Sonny had a wonderful evening.  It was pouring down rain getting in and out of the event venue but everything else went off beautifully. When I downloaded the pictures Sonny texted me from the banquet, I thought it would be fun to include some of the other pictures of the two of them from this school year.  Aren't they darling!  Caleb looks good in his tux but he looks even better with Ms. Sonora standing next to him!  (The couple in the bottom photo with Caleb and Sonny is Sonny's roommate and her date.) 


Light is sweet, and it is pleasant for the eyes to see the sun.
Ecclesiastes 11:7

No comments: