Monday, June 5, 2017

Camp Blue Haven - Day 2


Camp Blue Haven has so many great activities including a low ropes course that is facilitated by trained staff.  They also have several elements that fall in the category of high ropes. They include a climbing tower with a zip line, a giant swing, and a “Leap of Faith."

The Leap of Faith is one of Abigail's favorites where the kids climb up a 50+ foot telephone pole and jump off.  Don't worry they are harnessed in!  Each year the fastest girl and fastest boy to climb up and jump off the pole get to go a second time.  My child is a little competitive so she has to be the fastest girl.  The average time to scale the pole is 1:36 minutes, Abigail made it up in :32 seconds, earning her a second jump! 

So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

No comments: