Friday, October 27, 2017

Raspberry Jam

Raspberries!!! My name is Lisa Kirkwood and I have a problem, a canning problem!  I may have been born in the wrong decade.  I love all things domestic including canning, gardening-ish, sewing and Mom-ing.  I love teaching Bible to the kids, writing, and taking pictures.  I love painting, drawing and all things crafty.    

Some days those 'loves' take over.  Currently ruling is the love for canning everything I see or eat, I wonder how I could can it.  I ran up to Tom Thumb for bread and dog treats and came home with bread and fifteen containers of raspberries, no dog treats! 

So I pulled out my Ball Jam & Jelly Maker, an hour, nine cups of sugar and some Ball RealFruit Classic Pectin later I had twelve jars of raspberry jam! 

The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was goodBall Jelly Maker. Genesis 1:12

No comments: