Thursday, January 18, 2018

Preschool Portfolio


Today I broadened my childcare portfolio.  The congregation that originally planted the McDermott church was the Waterview Church of Christ.  They have a preschool that meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  The school offers classes for one-five years olds. 

Today I substituted for one of their teachers with the sweet one year old class.  Together we played, did a little artwork, had music class and read Bible stories.  

After lunch is nap time for this adorable group.  There is a new little girl in the class that is still adjusting to the nap schedule, so they asked if I would mind rocking her to sleep.  What?  Would I mind holding a sweet baby and rocking her to sleep?  That's what I'm there for! I am going to have to refresh my lullaby repertoire!

If you lie down, you will not be afraid;

    when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
Proverbs 3:24

No comments: