Monday, January 15, 2018

Searching for Fun


The PEACH Jr./Sr. Club got together for a photo scavenger hunt. The teens broke up into groups and then using their phone they took photos of the items on their lists.  Items like: 

  • A member in a 5" hill
  • A member hugging a stranger
  • The team on an escalator
  • The team in matching shirts
  • The team trying food samples

There were plenty of fun ideas to keep the teens busy and enjoying spending time together.  At the end of the hunt the team who completed the most tasks won.  After the hunt all of the teams enjoyed lunch together in the mall food court. 

Search me, O God, and know my heart!
    Try me and know my thoughts!
And see if there be any grievous way in me,

    and lead me in the way everlasting
Psalm 139:23-24

No comments: