Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Happy Place

Last week I got word from our friends at NTX Community Food Pantry, formerly Metro Relief, that they were low on baby formula.  

If I mom is on WIC they can get most of the necessary baby food and supplies.  But many of the families we see at the pantry aren't on WIC for various reasons.  Many of those families look the the pantry to help out.  

I made a few phone calls to several of our church friends who work at pediatrician offices and collected donations for the pantry.  The girls and I were able to deliver forty-six cases of formula to our friends!  We are beyond blessed with the generous servant hearts of our friends! 

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.  Luke 6:38

No comments: