Sunday, November 11, 2018

Passing the Torch

One of the great things about teaching Bible Bowl for so many years is I get to see these young people grow up into adult; into Christians serving in the Lord's body.  Today was one of those wonderful moments.  Matthew has been actively involved in my Bible Bowl classes since he was in third grade and today he took on the role as teacher.  

Matthew taught a class full of his peers over John chapter six. It is one of the longer chapters in the book of John and Matthew did a great job of capturing everyone's attention as he took us through the feeding of the 5,000  and Christ being the bread of life.  

I'm so proud of Matthew and the other young men in my class who have taken on carrying the torch of the Lord's Word for the next generation! 

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. John 6:47

No comments: