Tuesday, October 28, 2014

If Anyone Lacks Wisdom . . .

 
Today my little man had five wisdom teeth removed, yes five.  It's a bit of joke at our house because I only had three wisdom teeth. 
 
Caleb had five, only two had broke the surface and none were impacted, etc.  He said I couldn't post pictures of his groggy nature after the surgery unless I posted one of mine.  So, here you go, Caleb post-op at 17 and me post-op at 40 in 2008
 
After both surgeries the Gungan's took care of us.  Today the boys brought Caleb creamy cheese cake!  He didn't have any drug induced humor, he just wanted to go home. 
 
He's healing great, but with in about four hours of the surgery his cheeks were pretty plump!
 
For the grandparents, he's doing great!  Yes, he's eating and drinking lots of fluids. 

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God,
who gives generously to all without finding fault,
and it will be given to you.  James 1:5

No comments: