Tuesday, December 23, 2014

College Vending Machines


I realize that as Caleb's senior year is flying past, that our family is in for a lot of changes and adjustments.  I'm already tired of answering the, "How do you think he will adjust to college after being home schooled?" question!  Today he finished turning in paperwork for the Psychology class he begins in the spring.  Because he's a minor I did have to go with him to sign paperwork. 
 
As we were leaving admissions he stopped to get a drink from the vending machine.  The look on his face was priceless when he realized the vending machine was filled with Scantron sheets, #2 pencils, erasers, etc.  I knew Mrs. Obama had taken over school lunch programs but this is ridiculous!  

And he said to me, “Son of man, eat what is before you, eat this scroll Ezekiel 3:1

No comments: