Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Picture Perfect

Christmas Eve, the fire crackling, hot cider and a family photo.  Seems simple enough, right?  I have only used my camera on a timer twice and I chose to try to get a Christmas Eve photo  tonight.  Between the timer, figuring out the flash and multiple sports shots I think I have about 40 pictures.

One time the flash kept reading the lights on the tree and wouldn't go off making the picture to dark.  Then sometimes I hit 'something' and it would take a series of 6-10 photos. 
 
See that look on Abigail's face in the upper left hand picture, that is her expression in every photo for the first four years of her life.  Nobody is picture perfect, but if we are given one shot in forty, every once in while we will get it right!
 
Every man is stupid and without knowledge. . .
for his images are false,
and there is no breath in them.
Jeremiah 10:14

No comments: