Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns, and Syrup

When the party invitation includes 'wear your PJ's,' and 'spaghetti with optional maple syrup,' you know it is going to be a fun evening! The Arcellana's hosted an Elf movie night for the girls. 

It was nothing short of a stellar idea and according to the girls it needs to become a new holiday tradition!  What a great idea and an every sweeter group of friends. 

For a quick run down of our favorite quotes from the movie: 

10.  Santa!  I know him! 

9. You sit on a throne of lies!

8. He's an angry elf.

7. Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?

6. New York, it's just like Santa's workshop, except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me.

5. You did it! Congratulations! World's best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It's great to be here.

4. You smell like beef and cheese. You don't smell like Santa.

3. It's just nice to meet another human that shares my affinity for elf culture.

2. 
I think you're really beautiful and I feel really warm when I'm around you and my tongue swells up.

1. We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.

   
How sweet are your words to my taste,
    sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Psalm 119:103

No comments: