Preparing dinner for a family of five is so much easier when I have several of the steps already prepared. One of my favorites is to have plenty of seasoned hamburger meat canned and ready to serve. I also keep homemade tomato sauce on hand for delicious Mexican and Italian dishes.
For dinner this evening I was able to throw a few things together and have a delicious homemade dinner with minimal effort!
Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Cut off the tops of green peppers; discard seeds and membranes.
2. Cut peppers in half long wise.
3. Drizzle the pepper with olive oil and sprinkle with salt then bake for 5 minutes at 350.
4. Prepare rice according to directions on package.
5. Stir hamburger meat and tomato sauce into cooked rice. Stuff mixture into bell pepper halves.
6. Bake, covered in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
How simple was that?!
When she sat down with the harvesters, he offered her some roasted grain.
She ate all she wanted and had some left over. Ruth 2:14